RGH9 – Front & Rear D Elasticated Harness
With the introduction of elasticated webbing on the leg & lower chest straps, the RGH9 harness provides additional comfort and support during use.
- Based on the RGH2, the RGH9 is also fitted with a rear dee and a chest mounted front dee.
- This harness can be used similar to the RGH1, but has the added feature of the front dee ring to extend the working capability of the harness.
- Utilizing the front dee, the harness can be fitted with a rope and grab system (RGA12) for vertical fall protection when an operative is making repeated ascents, or similarly when restraint/work-positioning is needed in either the vertical or horizontal plane.
- A variety of other devices can be used with the front dee ring, but please check for suitability.
- In addition to the elasticated feature, the harness is fully adjustable and fitted with rip stitch indicators.
- The ring connection between the chest & the shoulder straps, ensure no stress loading when force is applied to the front dee ring.
For further information please call our sales team on 01375366888.