Front & Rear D Harness.
The RGH2 harness is the “ Workhorse ” of the industry.
- The harness is fitted with a rear dee and a chest mounted front dee.
- It can be used similar to the RGH1, but has the added feature of the front dee ring to extend the working capability of the harness.
- Utilising the front dee, the harness can be fitted with a rope and grab system (RGA12) for vertical fall protection when an operative is making repeated ascents or similarly, when restraint/work-positioning is needed in either the vertical or horizontal plane.
- A variety of other devices can be used with the front dee ring, but please check for suitability.
- The harness is fully adjustable and is fitted with rip stitch indicators.
- The ring connection between the chest & the shoulder straps, ensure no stress loading when force is applied the front dee ring.
For further information please call our sales team on 01375366888.