RGH11 – Front, Rear & Side D Utility Harness.
A multi purpose harness for most applications, having front and rear ‘D’s for fall arrest and rescue and work positioning side ‘D’s allowing for hands free working.
- New design of front chest ‘D’ mounted on O rings eliminates webbing stress areas and even distribution of forces in the event of a fall.
- Annoying webbing tails are eliminated from the front of the harness.
- Curved stainless steel leg adjusters provide fast and effective non slip adjustment.
- Specially angled 75mm wide sit strap provides added comfort in the event of a fall or during rescue.
- Velcro shoulder pads allow for temporary attachment of lanyard and pole strap during climbing.
- Water repellent webbing highly resistant to water, oil, dirt & grease stains.
- Tightly woven construction for added abrasion resistance.
- Colour coordinated straps to ensure fast and correct fitting of leg straps.
- Twin layer moulded water repellent back pad support, incorporating internal cushioning and ribbing for extra comfort and sturdy spinal support.
- Back pad high visibility reflecting strip.
- Extra cross bar on side ‘D’s ensures ‘D’ remains stationary and outwardly cranked to provide simple and effective one handed hook attachment.
- Additional label sewn to waist strap to allow for entering user details.
- Fully approved, trialled and used extensively by major utility companies.
For further information please call our sales team on 01375366888.