Twin D Restraint Belt.
The RGB2 is essentially an RGB1 with alternative buckle and gear loops fitted.
- A work positioning/restraint belt.
- Fitted with two side mounted dee rings for ease of attachment.
- Back pad provides some lumber support and comfort, especially when tools are hung from the belt loops.
- As with the RGB1, the RGB2 is normally used in conjunction with an RGL5 restraint lanyard, or a rope and grab system.
- The uses for this restraint belt are similar to the RGB1, however to prevent the user from dropping tools from height, all tools can be secured to the gear loops by a cord lanyard and clipped to the belt when not in use.
For further information please call us on 01375 366888.