The majority of the new Plant Hire Equipment for our John F Hunt Hire Centres was delivered to our depot in Grays, Essex over the first quarter of 2014. We had been extremely short of plant equipment due to increased demand, so no sooner had the new machines landed, they were hired out immediately. Our New Plant Hire Equipment includes:
- 31 x Kubota Excavators with sizes ranging from 0.8t to 8.0t, incorporating the Kubota Anti-Theft System. These machines are supplied with the most efficient emission compliant engines available.
- 10 x Manitou and JCB telehandlers. Fitted with live tracking and security code keypads. Ranging from 5m compact machines to 13m telehandlers suitable for the majority of loading applications with up to 3.5t lifting capacity.
- 15 x Thwaites Dumpers which included a mixture of 3t Swivel, 6t Swivel and 9t Straight Tip Dumpers. The 3 ton and 6 ton are both swivel tip and the 9 ton is front tip, all with hydrostatic transmission, high/low speed range and forward/reverse direction, controlled by one column-mounted lever with an inching facility for precise manoeuvres in restricted areas.
- 12 x Lightweight Atlas Copco XAS67 Two Tool Compressors. Powered by Kubota diesel engines, Atlas Copco’s Series 7 portable compressors are compact, efficient, economical and easy to operate. They give a reliable source of compressed air to drive your pneumatic tools.
- 6 x Jet Wash Bowsers which are 1100 litres capacity, coupled with a 3000psi diesel powered pressure washer. They are road towable and as standard, they are supplied with 15m of hose.
- 6 x Volvo DD25 smooth drum Tandem Rollers which have an operating weight on 2450kg, high frequency compaction, faster travel, 360° visibility and machined drums with chamfered edges.