The Terex Finlay is the complete and hard working solution for Crushing, Screening, Washing & Recycling. Designed specifically for the Recycling industry, it is also ideally suited to working in:
- waste at the quarry face
- screening overburden rock or soil overlying a mineral deposit ie archaeological site, or other underground feature
- construction and landfill waste
- demolition debris
- timber, screening wood shreddings
- slag and aggregates
- Screening slag using a special “Bivitec Binder”screen in the bottom deck.
(The Binder screen can be used when processing very difficult or sticky materials.)
- Pre-screening / scalping rock prior to crushing.
- Impact bars at feed point on to oversize conveyor.
- Low level easy access engine compartment.
- Hydraulic driven cleaning brush for pan feeder.
- Hardox steel pan apron feeder
- Hardox Bofar Bars
- Unrestricted wide mouth hopper opening with pan apron feeder.
- Large 2-deck super heavy weight Screen box with hydraulic angle with adjustable ranging from 12-19 degrees
- Full length extra wide catwalk allowing unrestricted access to all areas of screenbox
- Heavy duty tines, Bofar bars, Punch plate or mesh can be fitted to the top deck while cascade fingers or mesh can be fitted to the bottom deck
- Hopper Capacity: 7 cu.m
- Screen Size: Top Deck: 4800mm x 1500mm Bottom Deck: 3650mm x 1500mm
- Engine Type: Deutz BF4M 2012 Water cooled
- Engine Power: 72KW
- Fines Conveyor: 800mm 3 ply belt
- Middle Conveyor: 800mm 3 ply chevron belt
- Oversize Conveyor: 1200mm 3 ply chevron belt
- Portability: Track mounted
- Weight: 29 tonnes