Standard Beam Clamps, 1000 kg to 10000 kg
The beam clamp is designed to provide quick and versatile rigging or hoisting points for a great variety of applications.
The threaded adjustment mechanism easily attaches to the beam flange to provide a safe and secure grip. In addition, the threaded bar can be secured by means of a screw and a copper flat washer.
Beam clamps can either be permanently mounted or easily removed for use in different locations.
- Easy and simple mounting
- Built in suspension bar provides low headroom.
- Special clamp jaw design applies load away from the flange edge, thus reducing flange stress.
- Adjustable to fit a wide range of flange widths and beams
- Safe and secure grip on the beam.
- Heavy duty construction.
- Ultra low headroom options available.
- In accordance with UVV (German Accident Prevention Act) for vertical load attachment.