Work Positioning Polestrap Steel Fittings.
The RGP3 is primarily used for pole climbing, but can also be pressed into service for mast climbing, maintenance and general work on open steel structures.
- The RGP3 economy is a pole strap / work-positioning device, designed to be clipped to the side dees of a harness or work-positioning belt.
- The adjuster is easy to use “one handed” either under tension or not.
- The 45mm webbing, is protected by a wide pad in the work area, to offer some protection against abrasion and extend the life of the product.
- The 1.4mtr length of the RGP3 allows the user enough freedom of movement, without being exposed to a fall.
- When used for pole climbing, additional equipment should be used to prevent falls whilst moving.
- When the RGP3 is attached, the operative can then use both hands to perform tasks whilst in a safe and comfortable position.
For further information please call us on 01375 366888.