Webbing Pole Strap.
The RGP11 webbing pole strap has a specially designed controlled release adjuster buckle to ensure safe operation and adjustment.
- Double layer abrasion pad protects the strap from damage.
- Karabiner connected to nylon thimble for ease of operation.
- Velcro pad sewn to abrasion pad loop to allow for temporary attachment of pole strap to harness during climbing.
- Velcro strap sewn to hand hold provides a safe means of retaining loose ends.
- Additional label sewn inside a pocket to allow for entering user details.
- Twisted snap hook and 2 part triangle/karabiner ensures flat surface contact with pole.
- 40mm sliding loop keeps the straps level and reduces the risk of premature webbing wear through the buckle.
- Available with different hook/karabiner options as required.
- Fully approved, trialled and used extensively by major utility companies.
For further information please call us on 01375 366888.