RGL3 – Twin Leg Webbing Lanyard & Shock Absorber
This RGL3 system is generally used for tower climbing, steel erecting, scaffolding and maintenance on open structures.
- The RGL3 twin leg lanyard is supplied in two standard lengths, 1.3Mtr and 1.8Mtr.
- With the same specifications as the RGL 1, the extra leg allows movement between anchorage points by means of double clipping.
- When used in conjunction with two girder slings (RGK26), the RGL3 can be used as a means of progression through suitable structures where no fixed lifeline or eye bolts are available.
- The “Soft Edge” webbing used in the manufacture provides greater strength, wear and shear resistance compared to other webbing.
- It is also treated with a water repellent coating which should extend the life of this product.
For further information please call our sales team on 01375 366888.