RGL19 – Adjustable Twin Leg Restraint Lanyard
The RGL19 is a twin leg adjustable restraint lanyard and is industry standard and normally the minimum equipment issued with a harness for working at height.
- The RGL19 is supplied in two standard lengths: 0.9 – 1.3 Mtr 1.2 – 1.8 Mtr.
- The 40kN webbing used in the manufacture provides greater strength compared to other webbing and systems.
- The additional benefit of adjustability allow for greater flexibility.
- The lanyard length can be adjusted to suit the application.
- It is important to understand the principles of “fall restraint” as the RGL19 can only be used for fall restraint, as there is no shock absorption built into the system.
- If there is any possibility of an operative stepping/slipping or falling over an exposed edge, or falling through a fragile surface, a fall arrest product should be used.
For further information please call us on 01375366888.