Adjustable Shock Absorbing Lanyard.
The RGL13 lanyard like the RGL1 is an industry standard, and normally the minimum equipment issued with a harness for working at height.
- The RGL13 is supplied in two standard lengths, 0.9 – 1.3 Mtr and 1.2 – 1.8 Mtr
- The 40kN webbing used in the manufacture provides greater strength compared to other webbing and systems.
- The additional benefit of adjustability allow for greater flexibility.
- The lanyard length can be adjusted to suit the application.
- Potential trip hazard can be avoided and potential free fall distance can be reduced which is less possible with a non-adjusting lanyard.
- This lanyard should be used when the operative is working from a static position, connected to a fixed anchor point.
- If movement between anchorages is required, a twin leg lanyard should be used (RGL3), to provide constant protection.
For further information please call us on 01375366888.