RGL11 – Kernmantle Rope Lanyard & Shock Absorber
- Sewn terminations covered with protective heat shrink fitted with triple action karabiner for added safety.
- Karabiner connected with nylon thimble for ease of operation.
- Velcro double sided tab fitted to karabiner allows for temporary attachment of lanyard to harness during climbing.
- Double action hook provides quick and safe connection to harness ‘D’ ring.
- Additional label sewn inside velcro pocket to allow for entering user details.
- Nylon kernmantle static rope has high energy absorption and exceptional resistance to abrasion.
- Rope strength in excess of 40kN meets the requirements of EN 1891.
- Available with different hook/karabiner.
- Fully approved, trialled and used extensively by major utility company.
- Can be attached direct to suitable anchorage point or can be choked around pole.
For further information please call us on 01375366888.