Economy Harness Front and Rear “D”.
The RGH32 is a budget harness although still manufactured to very high standards, but does not have fall indicators and uses a more economic connection system.
- The front attachment is by means of webbing loops as illustrated in the image.
- This harness can be used similar to the RGH1 but has the added feature of the front attachment point to extend the working capability of the harness.
- Utilising the front attachment point, the harness can be fitted with a rope and grab system (RGA12) for vertical fall protection when an operative is making repeated ascents or similarly, when restraint/work-positioning is needed in either the vertical or horizontal plane.
- A variety of other devices can be used with the front D ring, but please check for suitability.
- The harness is fully adjustable and is fitted with rip stitch indicators.
- The ring connection between the chest & the shoulder straps, ensure no stress loading when force is applied the front dee ring.
For further information please call our sales team on 01375366888.