RGH16 – Multi Task Comfort Harness
The RGH16 is a “multi task” harness and will allow operatives to access almost any area in safety using a combination of the RidgeGear products available.
- For fall arrest the harness comprises front and rear D rings, with 2 side work positioning D rings on a comfortable support pad and a further ventral front D ring positioned at the waist for sit suspension and / or work positioning.
- This comfortable harness is designed for operatives who spend long hours working at height and in exposed areas.
- The belt is also fitted with three gear loops for carrying tools leaving the hands free thus maintaining the required three points of contact when climbing.
- All of the features, combined with a good load bearing capacity, make this harness the ideal choice for the professional.
- The harness is fully adjustable and can be quickly and easily adjusted to fit the wearer.
- The position of the waist comfort pad can be adjusted to give optimum comfort.
- Leg straps are opened using lightweight adjustable “quick click” buckles, which allow for easy and quick step-in facility.
- Comfort leg pads are also provided.
For further information please call our sales team on 01375366888.