RGA4 – 15 mtr Wire Fall Arrest & Rescue Block
The RGA4 is a three way retrieval block fitted with an up/down winch mechanism and the standard fall arrest capability.
This unit can be used as a standard fall arrest block, but in the event of a fall, the operative can be winched up or down to safety almost immediately.
As most rescue systems lower the casualty, the RGA4 can raise the operative to a safe area, if the area below is unsuitable.
- The RGA4 can also be fitted to the RGR1 tripod for use in the confined access industry.
- The man-riding rescue retrieval winch function is for use only as a rescue provision & NOT for access / egress.
- Where an operative is required to be lowered / raised for access / egress, then please use such equipment as the RGR7 50m two-speed man riding RGR7 winch.
- This arrangement must be backed up with a independent separate fall arrest system and a rescue provision that is also separate to the winch.
- Where a 15m maximum length is suitable the RGA4 / RGA4H can provide both fall arrest back-up as well as the rescue provision.
For further information please call us on 01375 366888.