RGA12EA-Stainless Steel Rope Grab C/W Shock Pack
The RGA12EA is designed to provide vertical/inclined fall protection to operatives ascending /descending a ladder or structure.
- This version of the rope grab is for use with 11mm Kernmantel Rope only.
- When used by itself, the RGA12EA should be connected directly to the chest attachment of a harness (RGH2/RGH4), via a karabiner, ensuring that the operative is held close to the structure and in the event of a slip, the fall distance and loading on the top anchor is minimal.
- If more freedom of movement is required, the RGA12 EA version is fitted with a shock pack.
- This unit is successfully used in the field for protection on portable ladders.
- In use it is recommended that slight tension is placed on the rope to aid movement, as with all highly flexible systems.
For further information please call us on 01375366888.