Our WB380-7 loading shovel has a large capacity bucket capable of loading up to 3.6 M3 & are fitted with full roll over protection, falling object protection, seat belt warning beacon, back up alarm & rear facing camera as standard.
For more information call our office team on 01708 851181.
- A powerful Komatsu SAA6D107E-2 engine provides a net output of 142 kW 191 HP. EPA Tier 4 Interim and EU stage 3B emissions certified.
- Variable Geometry Turbocharger uses a hydraulic actuator to provide optimum air flow under all speed and load conditions.
- Diesel Particulate Filter (90% capture)
- Remote boom and bucket positioners can set kick-outs from inside the cab.
- Variable displacement piston pumps with CLSS help reduce fuel consumption.
- Large capacity torque converter with lock-up enables 10% lower fuel consumption, faster top speed, quick acceleration with Lock-up in 2nd, 3rd and 4th gear
- The low noise Cab provides the operator with wide visibility, rear view system, high resolution monitor panel, on-board diagnostics with LCD screen, high capacity air suspension heated seat, seat mounted EPC controls with F-N-R switch, energy saving guidance and auto idle shutdown reducing idle time and operating costs.