Our Komatsu D37PXi Dozer has ‘Intelligent Machine Control’, is easily maintained and offers high productivity with low fuel consumption.
With fully automatic modes, efficiency is drastically improved and with the IMC technology, less experienced operators can perform top quality work straight away.
Base Station Technology
The D37PXi Dozer is fitted with a 3D GNSS System (Global Navigation Satellite System).This receiver gives you the flexibility to perform all of your construction site measurements, providing GNSS corrections for both measurements and machine control.
Base Station Spec Sheet
‘Intelligent Machine Control’
- 3D GNSS system – Cab top antenna reducing the risk of damage and theft.
- Automated operation from rough dozing to finish grade
- Highly increased efficiency.
- System intuitive selectable load settings, plus settings can be adjusted between presets to tailor response to material conditions – from dry loose sandy soils to wet heavy clay materials.
- performance can be targeted accordingly.
Visibility, safety & operator comfort
- Unique super-slant nose with Cab-forward design
- Integrated ROPS/FOPS
- Rear view camera system and 360° visibility
- Large TFT colour multi monitor
- Large and quiet pressurised cab
- Easy control with Palm Command Control System joysticks (PCCS)
- Heated air-suspended driver seat positioned close to centre of gravity
- Rear-mount radiator with swing-up hydraulic fan
- Monitor with self-diagnostic function
- Simple and convenient access to service points
High productivity & low fuel consumption
- Low consumption EU Stage IIIB engine
- Highly efficient hydrostatic drive line
- Straight Power Angle Tilt blade with adjustable pitch
- Electronically-controlled, hydraulically-driven fan
Reliability and durability
- New ‘Komatsu PLUS’ undercarriage (standard)
- Modular power train design
- Heavy-plate steel used throughout
- Main frame made with welded and cast parts