Electric Chain Hoists
The balanced, integrated, proven design of the Lodestar has made it the most popular electric chain hoist in the industry.
We have found over years of experience that Lodestar have been a leader in electric chain hoist manufacturers and their product have proven to be both robust & reliable.
With different capacity & height of lift (HOL) variations in stock, we are sure to have the correct hoist to suit our clients requirements.
Although many hoists are standard “off the shelf” items, we can modify most to meet exact requirements. Extra long lifts, variable frequency drives for precise positioning, and special hook/trolley configurations are just a few modifications that can be made.
Hoists can be integral part of overhead lifting systems that combine a crane or jib as an attachment point, and below-the-hook lifting devices for securely attaching a load.
- 1t to 3t capacity for industrial applications
- Gear train lifetime lubricated with nonoxidizing grease
- Precision machined and hardened liftwheel with hardened chain guides for precise chain liftwheel fit
- Gearing designed for exceptionally long life and quiet operation
- H4 duty standard
- Rugged control station (NEMA 4X)
- Hoist duty motor, standard protector overload device and standard screw type limit switches
- Hardened, forged steel, latch type hooks and alloy load chain for long, dependable service
- Each hoist thoroughly inspected and tested to over 125% of rated load prior to shipment
- Meets ASME B30.16
For further information please call us on 01375366888.