Air Hoist 25t – 100t SWL
High Tonnage Lifting?
As opposed to electrically driven hoists, the compressed air does not produce any sparks which is a major consideration when working in hazardous areas.
- The unit is resistant to high humidity, vapour or smoke as well as to extreme temperatures from – 20°C up to + 70°C.
- The three main components of this compact hoist are the motor with brake, mid section and gear box, all of which are easily accessible and of low maintenance.
- The instant starting vane motor has its nominal rating at a nominal pressure of 6 bar*.
- The asbestos free disc brake is automatically opened when the motor is switched on.
- When the motor is switched off or the air supply is interrupted, the brake closes and holds the load safely in the last position.
- Parts of the planetary gear are made of tempered or hardened high grade steel and run in a permanent grease lubrication.
- Chain and hook consist of high quality heat treated steels.
- The breaking factor is five times the nominal carrying capacity.
- The chain is a hoisting chain according to EN 818-7.
ADVANTAGES AS STANDARD:
- robust construction
- minimum headroom
- 100 % duty rating – less downtime
- easy operation and little maintenance
- unlimited switching at continuous working
- lifting and lowering speeds sensitively controllable by special control systems
- special executions with overload safety device (standard from 1 ton upwards in the EU)
For further information please call us on 01375 366888.