Our Hitachi 870 high reach excavator has a full demolition cab guard with falling object protection & triple glazed windscreens. It is capable of using up to a 3500kg attachment with a vertical reach of 42 meters, open/close & rotate hydraulic circuits for grabs, crackers, shears or breakers.
For more information call our office team on 01708 851181.
Our 87 tonne Hitachi Zaxis 870 Excavator with its vertical reach of 42 metres is a powerful workhorse and features:
- Complies with the emission regulations Tier 3 in US (EPA) and EU Stage III
- Low noise machine complies with the EU noise regulation 2000/14/EC, stage II.
- Reduced fuel costs by electronic control.
- Exhaust gas is mixed with intake air to lower combustion temperature, therefore reducing NOx and fuel consumption.
- Strengthened undercarriage and track links have increased the loading capacity of the swing circle.
- Excellent all-round visibility from the cab.
- Fingertip control allows long, continuous operation with less fatigue.
- The operator seat is designed to reduce vibration and shocks with fluid-filled elastic mounts that further absorb movement.
- The pressurised cab shuts out debris and dirt.
- A large multilingual, multi-function monitor is well positioned for easy reading.
- The large colour LCD monitor, teamed with the rear view camera mounted on the counterweight, gives the operator unobstructed rear views, enhancing safety during swing and reversing.
- Automatic alerts for refuelling etc, according to the user’s setting.
- The electronic immobiliser requires the entry of an encryption code to the multi-function monitor each time before starting the engine, thus preventing theft and vandalism.
- The cab is designed to protect the operator in case of rolling and has a full demolition spec guard.
- For more information call our office team on 01708 851181.