Our PC210 excavators come complete with 24”, 36”, 52” digging buckets & a ditching bucket quick hitch or standard fitment.
They are available in civil or full demolition spec including a full demolition cab guard, heavy duty side skirts, heavy duty belly plates, full rotate & 2 way breaker circuits with open/close for crackers or hydraulic grapples.
They also have the option of a 1.9 meter dipper arm allowing the use of a larger breaker, cracker or shear normally seen on excavators up to 45 tonne.
John F Hunt Plant Hire offer an extensive range of attachments for 20 ton excavators including shaker buckets, breakers, compactor, grapples, pulverisors, shears & concrete crackers.
For more information call our office team on 01708 851181 or fill in the email form below.
Our fleet of powerful Komatsu 210-8/10 crawler excavators with auxiliary hydraulic systems and quick-coupler power lines, are ideal for a wide range of applications.
- 5 working modes, Power, Lifting, Breaker, Attachment and Economy, serve to optimise performance and fuel usage.
- To allow for the use and quick interchange of many attachments, the 210 has a power supply for a hydraulic quick coupler with adjustable pressure settings, the oil flow delivery to the hydraulic attachments being adjustable on the wide screen monitor panel within the cab.
- The engine provides high torque and a better performance at low speed. The ecot3 engine technology reduces NOx and particle emissions, fuel consumption and noise level and is certified for EPA Tier III and EU Stage IIIA emission regulations.
- A spacious cab includes a heated air suspension seat, air conditioning and an air filter to prevent external dust from entering the cab, and a sprung multi-layer viscous mount system, reduces vibration levels for the operator. With reduced fan speeds, a large capacity radiator and the optimal usage of sound insulation, the noise levels inside the cab are kept to a minimum.
- A large, widescreen, multilingual monitor provides all essential information at a glance, featuring simple and easy to operate switches and multi-function keys.
- The tubular steel frame of the Safe SpaceCab™ provides very high shock absorbency, impact resistance and durability, with the seat belt design keeping the operator in the safety zone of the cab in the event of a roll-over. In conjunction with a ‘Falling Object Protective System (FOPS), safety can be assured at all times.
- Large mirrors on both sides ensure that visibility meets the latest ISO standards, with the rear camera giving a clear view of the working zone behind on the wide-screen monitor panel. An audible travel alarm further promotes job site safety.
- Protective thermal guards surround high temperature parts of the engine, with fan belt and pulleys also being well protected, however in the case of damage, fire risk is reduced by a pump/engine partition that prevents hydraulic oil from spraying onto the engine.
For more information call our office team on 01708 851181.