Company: BD NUCLEAR LTD,
Location: Jackson Close, Farlington, Portsmouth, Hampshire PO6 1QN
(Projects are located throughout the UK)
B D Nuclear is looking for a Nuclear Decommissioning / Dismantling Operative to become an integral part of our current Suitably Qualified Experienced Personnel (SQEP) team on a growing number of nuclear projects.
These are leading-edge bespoke projects where your skills will be enhanced by our current team, who will provide specialist training for the nuclear environment. “All training will be provided as required”
Collaborating with the project team, you will participate in decommissioning works and waste management, throughout the life of the project.
- Completing diamond concrete cutting using a number of methods (drilling, track sawing and wire sawing)
- Completing steel cutting using a number of methods (track sawing and wire sawing)
- Ensuring compliance with safety rules and nuclear standards
Qualifications / Background:
- NVQ level 2 Concrete cutting (preferred but not essential)
- Experience working on a construction site (essential)
- Security clearance (can be obtained, as required by the project)
- Full Driving Licence
CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org