The Group HR and Training Coordinator reports to the Group Training Manager and is responsible for working alongside the Group Training Manager and Group Companies Managers to assist and provide guidance, support, and advice on operational HR and training needs.
The main purpose of job is to assist both the Group Training Manager and Payroll/HR Manager for the HR function and training related inquiries. The position will be based at the Group Head Office in Grays.
The HR and Training Coordinator’s responsibilities are to:
* Assist in all HR and training matters, ensuring best practice and legal compliance throughout with guidance from the Company’s out-sourced HR Employment Law Advisers.
* Proactively manage employee relations issues as early as possible using best practice.
* To ensure all administrative processes within the new starter/leaver employee life cycle is carried out correctly, such as liaising with payroll, issuing contracts, managing the HR system.
* Maintain all training records, keeping up-to-date and accurate training matrix.
* Support line managers with time and attendance, and absence management.
* Assist line managers with their training needs. Monitor training attendance.
* Plan and Co-ordinate occupational health checks, industry specific medical examinations and D&A testing.
* To undertake HR and training related project work as directed and guided by the Group Training Manager.
* Assist in producing accurate HR and training reports as requested by the Finance Director.
* Facilitating cooperation within teams, mediating where needed.
* Be responsible for own Continuous Professional Development (CPD) and keep up to date with changing employment law, best practice and knowledge of company activities.
* Promote HR and training activities across the Group, facilitated by communication with the Finance Director, employees and managers.
* Facilitate, develop and coordinate inductions and other in-house and external learning and development activities.
* Any other HR or Training related tasks as requested by the Group Training Manager or Group HR Manager.
CVs to email@example.com