John F Hunt Hire Centres Ltd require for a Foreman/ Plant Fitter based in London NW10.
DATE –12th May 2021
COMPANY – JOHN F HUNT HIRE CENTRES LTD
LOCATION –PARK ROYAL NW10
This is a hands-on role that also includes servicing, repairing, and maintaining a wide range of construction plant.
- Manage, motivate, and mentor and a team of plant fitters.
- Prioritise a heavy workload whilst ensuring plant is maintained to a high standard.
- Service, repair, and maintenance of all types of construction plant including excavators, dumpers, rollers, and telehandlers.
- Manage administration tasks and complete service and repair records accurately.
- Work well under pressure and retain a positive attitude to customer service.
- Maintain Health and Safety to Company and HSE regulations.
- Previous experience of managing a busy workshop and staff.
- Experience of working with construction plant and machinery.
- Knowledge of diesel engines, hydraulic and electrical systems.
- Analytical approach to problem solving.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- UK driving licence.
- Forklift Truck licence an advantage.
- Competitive salary according to experience.
- Company vehicle.
- Company pension scheme.
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays.
- Monday to Friday 7:00 to 5;00pm
Applications by email only along with a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org