How Our Experience Can Help You…
We are able to offer clients sound demolition and pre-construction advice to enable projects to be de-risked at the earliest possible stage. Our estimating team have detailed knowledge of demolition, piling and sub structure works gained from many years of experience in the industry. Skilled programming and the creation of 3D modelling is all undertaken ‘in house’ using the latest technology software packages.
Our specialist rail team can advise on permissions and timescales for third party approvals, which is key information when working on or adjacent to any Network Rail or London Underground assets.
Early Guidance and Advice…
Budgets, methods, logistics planning and technical detailing are also part of our Pre-Construction service to assist clients in producing accurate cost plans. We provide guidance on local authority requirements when it comes to the de-rating of structures.
Our team are able to create outline Demolition methods, Section 80 Notices, AIP Submissions and Environmental Management Plans to assist with the release of planning conditions. The compilation of Site Management Plans, Road Closures, Scaffold Licenses, Section 60 & 61 applications and Environmental Impact Assessments are also available to guarantee your project gets off to a positive start.
Our Pre-Construction advice services offer:
- UKPN liaison and negotiation
- Network Rail liaison and approvals
- Liaison with LU on asset protection
- Production of Deconstruction Management Plan
- Production of Environmental Management Plan
- Notifications and licences to Local Authorities
- Party wall designs and methodology
- AIP submissions and approvals
- Liaison with the Local Authority
- Production of Logistics and Traffic Management plans
- Management of Statutory Services Removal (diversions etc)
- 3D Sequencing
- Budget & Programme Advice
Should you wish to talk through the early planning of a project, whether it is live or in its embryonic stages, please call 01375366700.