To ensure our demolition company achieve continued improvement in our Health and Safety at work, the Site Safety, Environmental and Quality Assurance Management Systems employed below, ensure procedures for monitoring and reviewing purposes.
- A daily site safety and environmental tour by the Site Project Manager is carried out, with a weekly inspection against a checklist and any risk assessments necessary.
- Every two weeks a site safety, environmental and quality assurance inspection is held by visiting Company H.S.E. representatives, who issue a report to the Site Project Team and Directors.
- Monthly, a site safety and environmental inspection is made by the Project Director who delivers a report to the Site Project Team.
- Six monthly internal audits on the company S.E.Q.A. Management Systems where we review all safety reports, accident book entries and hazard card reports. This is undertaken by the company health and safety consultancy team, to determine any common trends developing and look at the root cause so improvement can be made.
- Each year, various external audits are undertaken on the company S.E.Q.A. Management Systems by external auditors representing trade and professional bodies to which we belong, and ISO Accreditations that we hold.
From all the S.E.Q.A. Audit reports, a plan for continual improvement is developed and implemented via Senior Management.
To achieve this, we operate a fully Integrated Management System including ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems, ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems and ISO 45001 Health and Safety Management Systems.
Our demolition company has established stringent performance measures to ensure we meet the requirements of our Integrated Management System and the associated standards. These are monitored through our internal audit programme and by our external UKAS accredited assessment body NQA Global Quality Assurance.
Our demolition services operate from offices in Essex and London, whilst Group offices in West London, East London, Canterbury, Birmingham, Bristol, Leicester and Newcastle provide support for demolition projects further afield.