Thameside Supplies Ltd – Permanent Full Time – Assistant Manager Required
Due to continued growth, Thameside Supplies Ltd, a leading provider of branded corporate clothing & supplier of PPE & Workwear are looking for a permanent full time Assistant Manager.
The ideal candidate will
Have previous management experience ideally within the clothing industry, be literate in Microsoft office, have excellent communication skills, be highly organised, with impeccable attention to detail. Candidates must be educated to a minimum of GCSE level, including Maths and English at grade B or 4 and above. You will have a confident can-do attitude, be flexible with the ability to multitask.
- Deputising for the Depot Manager in their absence.
- Implementation and maintenance of ISO 9001, 14001 & 45001 Integrated Management Systems.
- Responding to clients enquires, processing orders received via telephone, email, online and the trade counter.
- Order picking, packing and labelling.
- Checking in deliveries and processing of stock.
- Perform stock counts and validate inventory on the system.
- Reordering of stock from suppliers.
- Safe and efficient operation of embroidery and print machines, training provided.
- Quality assurance checks and resolution of any product issues.
- Arranging convenient delivery dates with customers using internal transport and couriers to consign orders for delivery.
- Undertaking any other appropriate duties as required.
Monday To Friday 7:30am to 5.30pm
Applications via CV only to email@example.com