Existing Structure & Location:
The site was owned by the Royal Mail Group and used as one of the main sorting and distribution offices serving the West London area.
The Mail Centre Building was closed in early 2012 in anticipation of the redevelopment of the area. The site was previously part of a former Gas Works constructed around 1930, a legacy of which has meant that the area was left with high concentrations of contamination within the soils.
Scope of Works