Existing Structure & Location:
No. 69 Grosvenor Street was a stucco-fronted house of four storeys with garrets and a basement area. Although the outward appearance was almost entirely of the nineteenth century, it was actually built under a sub-lease granted to the carpenter Benjamin Timbrell in 1723 by Thomas Barlow, who was both the estate surveyor and head lease holder of this stretch of Grosvenor Street.
Owned by Grosvenor Estates, it had been used as offices and upon redevelopment will accommodate new commercial offices.
Scope of Works