Existing Structure & Location:
Shepherd's Bush Station was originally opened in 1900 as the Western terminus for the Central London Railway.
It was designed and funded by Westfield Group as part of a section 106 redevelopment contribution and construction project managed by Capita Symonds. It included the provision of an integrated bus interchange and the reconstruction of the London Underground Central Line Station.
Scope of Works