Wow…have we been busy this year! Just look at all these movers and shakers at Director level alone! Firstly we say a fond farewell to Keith English who has retired from his post of Contracts Director after 30+ years at John F Hunt …he will be missed! Joining us, we welcome...
- Dave Smith joins John F Hunt Demolition as Deputy Managing Director, bringing with him 30 years’ experience in the Construction Industry, 13 of which were spent at board level for Main Contractors, Galliford Try and Vinci.
- Darren Nutley, has joined us as a Director of the Environmental Division. He brings with him a wealth of Asbestos Abatement knowledge from many years at Silverdell Plc.
- Paul Ridley fills a newly created position as Special Projects Director for John F Hunt Power, developing and securing major projects & contracts across the Utilities sector focusing on Power, Water & Gas.
- John Fenner has been promoted to Group Compliance Director.
- Paul Phipps of Ace (Asbestos Consultants Europe) has been made Operations Director for London and the South East region.
- Jake Reeves of Ace (Asbestos Consultants Europe) has also been promoted to Operations Director operating out of the South West office.
- Carl Wakefield of John F Hunt Power has been promoted from Regional Sales Manager to National Sales Director.
- John French now moves to Director of Business Development for Demolition, having had a long background of holding similar Directorship roles at Balfour Beatty and BAM.